Services for Hospital Operators
Qualified and experienced remote medical administrative and clerical staff.
Help with workforce management
All our services are provided off site via secure telephone, email and EHR/EMR software e.g. medbase
Administrative and clerical services
- Medical Secretaries / PAs
- Administrative Assistants
- Referrals Administrators
- Clerical / Administrative Officers
- Data Administrators / Loaders
- Audit Clerks
- Call Handlers /Operatives
- Switchboard Operators
Experienced Provider of Practice Management Services
- Scheduling: Manage the practice calendar by scheduling appointments in advance and sending appointment reminders to patients with upcoming visits.
- Handling general patient queries: Replying to and dealing with any telephone/email admin queries, such as results, facilitating referrals, or document transcripts, payments etc.
- Managing medical records and charts: All information is recorded for each patient on the EHR/EMR software
- Insurance processing: Carry out pre-authorisation of consultations with insurance companies.
- Office management: General office management tasks, such as taking care of ordering office and medical supplies.
We can take over your administrative tasks and transcription of reports and clinic letters.
Save on the costs of having an in-room, full-time employee. Costs such as electricity, rent to accommodate additional desk space, or not having enough tasks to keep a full-time employee busy are all reasons why a virtual assistant would work best and is a far cheaper option.
Improve patient satisfaction
By allowing yourself more time to focus on the patient and less time on the admin, you have the opportunity to place emphasis on nurturing relationships. The likelihood of return patients and new patients through word of mouth increases as they will feel more valued, and not simply just a number.
With the assistance of someone else, you can clear up that backlog of admin you’ve been putting off. You will find that once the administrative side of your practice is running smoothly, then everything else will fall into place
THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 PRESENTS RISKS TO THE TRUST’S ABILITY TO PROVIDE ADMINISTRATIVE AND CLERICAL SUPPORT TO CLINICIANS. DRADMIN CAN HELP
- Our staff work remotely and have full access to their normal workflow.
- The system is fully supported centrally.
- It is not reliant on local client-based infrastructures that require support from local IT support staff, which may be affected by COVID-19 outbreaks.
- Our infrastructure has multi-level redundancies and is structured to deal with such eventualities.
- Full digital workflow management is available within our systems.
- DrAdmin provides capacity on demand
- In case of staff absence, work can be sent to DrAdmin as required without giving advance warning.
- There is no setup charge or minimum throughput requirement: there is no charge unless work is sent to us.
We have successfully worked with organisations during many events that have impacted staffing including ‘Swine Flu’ and various Norovirus outbreaks.